Ignacio Rodriguez is an attorney at MLG Injury, a Division of The Morgan Law Group, focusing his practice on representing injured workers in workers’ compensation claims.
Mr. Rodriguez has also represented workers’ compensation insurance companies, which has provided him with invaluable insight into how insurance companies handle claims. Now, Mr. Rodriguez uses these insights to help injured workers achieve the best outcomes in their claims.
Mr. Rodriguez’s experience in litigation includes investigating insurance coverage issues, motion practice, taking and defending depositions, resolution at mediations, and Workers’ Compensation trials.
Mr. Rodriguez was born and raised in Miami, Florida, and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice from Florida International University (FIU), with honors. After graduating from FIU, Mr. Rodriguez earned his Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University School of Law. At St. Thomas University, Mr. Rodriguez was a member of the Mock Trial Team, Moot Court, and Phi Alpha Delta.
Florida Bar – Member in Good Standing
U.S. District Court- Southern District of Florida
- Founding member of the Richard A. Sicking American Inns of Court
- Miami Children’s Young Ambassadors
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Workers’ Compensation Law Section
- Florida Workers’ Advocates
- St. Thomas University School of Law – Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Florida International University – Bachelor of Science – Criminal Justice